Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
The primary care providers offer a full range of family medicine services for patients of all ages. Early identification of health problems, prevention of illness and health promotion are stressed at every level.
- Primary Care
- Native American Community
Native American person living on the Fond Du Lac Reservation
927 Trettel Ln, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Fond Du Lac Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-879-1227
- Crisis Line: 218-348-1817
- Toll free: 888-888-6007
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday Pharmacy: 9:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday (Pharmacy is closed 8:00am - 1:00pm on the fourth Wednesday of every month.)
- Center for American Indian Resources (CAIR) 211 W 4th St, Duluth, MN, 55806
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Early Childhood Mental Health Services Mental health services for young children and their families
- Families First Short term, intensive, in home crisis intervention for families and education services to preserve Indian families and avoid children being placed out of the home
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Transportation Program that provides rides for people in the community
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.