Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
PACER American Indian Parent Network1 Result
Provides workshops and individual assistance on special education, mental health services, and other topics for parents and family members living on and off Tribal Nation lands, as well as professionals who support them. Includes information from the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Tribal and charter schools.
Parenting Support - Special Education 8161 Normandale Blvd, Bloomington, MN, 55437 (952) 838-9000 https://www.pacer.org/parent
Area Served: Statewide
- Indian Health Services (IHS) and Tribal Clinics
- Tribal Schools and Programs
- Tribal Early Head Start/Head Start
- Tribal Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- American Indian Caregiver Supports
- Child and Teen Checkups Tribe and County Contacts (search by tribe or county)
- Tribal Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care (MNTRECC)