Join a webinar to learn more about Help Me Connect. Additional sessions will be added as they are scheduled. Training videos coming soon.
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 3-4 PM
- Monday, October 11, 2021, 12 – 1 PM
- Thursday, October 28, 2021, 3 -4 PM
- Thursday, November 11, 2021, 9-10 AM
- Monday, November 29, 2021, 12-1 PM
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 1-2 PM
Request a Presentation
Presentations and training sessions are available upon request and will be customized based on audience and time available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Update Program Information
Updates and corrections can be requested for services listed in Help Me Connect by selecting the " information" link in the Program Description page (see example below). Updates can include address, phone number, application instructions, and specific features including cultural-specific information.
Requests to Add New Programs
Help add other resources that may be appropriate for pregnant and parenting families with children birth to 8 years of age. Submit requests to email@example.com with brief information about the agency and service(s) provided. Requests will be reviewed and someone will follow-up.
Suggestions for Improvememt
Help Me Connect is always making improvements based on community feedback. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Successful Searches
The Help Me Connect search field is an easy way to sort results quickly. The tips below will help improve search results:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Consider using fewer words or reducing the topics in your search.
- Consider removing any filters.
- If searching for culturally specific resources, consider reducing your search topics and adding culturally specific feature filters to your returned results.