Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
The primary care providers offer a full range of family medicine services for patients of all ages. Early identification of health problems, prevention of illness and health promotion are stressed at every level.
- Native American Community
Native American person living on the Fond Du Lac Reservation
211 W 4th St, Duluth, MN, 55806
St. Louis County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-879-1227
- Main: 218-726-1370
- Fond Du Lac - Min No Aya Win Human Services Center 927 Trettel Ln, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Other Services at this Location
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Tribal Government Administrative center for the governing body of a tribe or association of tribes