Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit www.mn.gov/energyassistance
Resources for low-cost or free legal services and information
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- Home Line
- HOME Line provides free and low-cost legal, organizing, education, and advocacy services so that tenants throughout Minnesota can solve their own rental housing problems.
- Immigrant Law Resources
- Programs that help immigrants with legal issues, such as assistance with applications
- Legal Aid
- Legal counseling and/or representation for people with low income
- Legal Information and Referrals
- Resources to help find an attorney and access legal information
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- Free civil legal assistance to individuals with disabilities on issues related to their disabilities