United Community Action Partnership
Home Repair Financial Assistance - Rehabilitation Loan Program
Loans to eligible homeowners to increase the accessibility of their house or make needed fixes
Loan program to homeowners for routine home maintenance, emergency repairs, or accessibility improvements.
Participants must meet income and other eligibility requirements.
Provides financial assistance for low to moderate income individuals who are residing in substandard housing.
The Rehabilitation Loan/Emergency and Accessibility Loan Programs assist low income homeowners in financing basic home improvements that directly affect the safety, habitability, energy efficiency or accessibility of their homes.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Repairs that are permanent and necessary are eligible. Examples include roofing, foundations, siding, heating units, electrical, plumbing, and other health and safety items. Additions are not allowed.
Service is not provided in the City of Hutchinson
Complete eligibility information for the Minnesota Housing Rehabilitation Loan/Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program is available online.
164 E 2nd St, Redwood Falls, MN, 56283
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-537-1416 x2134
- Main: 507-637-2187
- Marshall Corporate Office 1400 S Saratoga St, Marshall, MN, 56258
- Jackson Office 115 South Hwy, Jackson, MN, 56143
Other Services at this Location
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Foreclosure Prevention Assistance Program Access to community resources and financial assistance; debt management and repayment programs; financial counseling
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Transportation - Dial-a-Ride Program that provides rides for people in the community
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs