United Community Action Partnership
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Eligibility is based on the most recent month of income and household size.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Cottonwood, McLeod, Meeker, Kandiyohi, Redwood, Renville, Lyon, Lincoln and Jackson counties
Visit online for information about the program and how to apply. Find your local Energy Assistance Program service provider here or by calling (800) 657-3710.
There is no fee.
164 E 2nd St, Redwood Falls, MN, 56283
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-992-1710
- Main: 507-637-2187
- Olivia Office 1635 W Lincoln Ave, Olivia, MN, 56277
- Marshall Corporate Office 1400 S Saratoga St, Marshall, MN, 56258
- Willmar Office 200 4th St SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Hutchinson Office 904 Hwy 15 S, Hutchinson, MN, 55350
- Litchfield Office and Threads of Hope 120 N Sibley Ave, Litchfield, MN, 55355
- Jackson Office 115 South Hwy, Jackson, MN, 56143
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Foreclosure Prevention Assistance Program Access to community resources and financial assistance; debt management and repayment programs; financial counseling
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Home Repair Financial Assistance - Rehabilitation Loan Program Loans to eligible homeowners to increase the accessibility of their house or make needed fixes
- Transportation - Dial-a-Ride Program that provides rides for people in the community
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs