Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Through the Family Centers, help is available to families with housing needs such as:
- Finding safe and supportive housing
- Emergency financial support for housing needs
- Housing inspections
- Mediation between tenants and landlords
Helps families living in the zip codes of: 55130, 55106, 55107, 55116, 55117, and 55119.
262 Bates Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55106-5541
- East Side John A. Johnson Site 740 York Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106-3730
- East Side Bruce F. Vento Site 409 Case Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130-4051
- The Wellstone Center 179 Robie St E, St. Paul, MN, 55107-3390
- North End Saint Paul Music Academy site 27 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN, 55117-5067
- Highland Family Center 1293 Maynard Dr E, St. Paul, MN, 55116-2905
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-763-7340
- Main: 651-793-7340
West Side of St. Paul, East Side of Saint Paul, Highland Park in zip codes 55130, 55106, 55107, 55116, 55117, 55119 and others who cannot receive services in their neighborhood due to language barriers. Neighborhood House staff speak up to 15 different languages.