Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Through the Family Centers, help is available to families with housing needs such as:
- Finding safe and supportive housing
- Emergency financial support for housing needs
- Housing inspections
- Mediation between tenants and landlords
Helps families living in the zip codes of: 55130, 55106, 55107, 55116, 55117, and 55119.
179 Robie St E, St. Paul, MN, 55107-3390
- East Side Daytons Bluff Site 262 Bates Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55106-5541
- East Side John A. Johnson Site 740 York Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106-3730
- East Side Bruce F. Vento Site 409 Case Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130-4051
- North End Saint Paul Music Academy site 27 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN, 55117-5067
- Highland Family Center 1293 Maynard Dr E, St. Paul, MN, 55116-2905
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
7:00am - 9:00pm, Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 6:00pm, Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-763-7340
- Main: 651-789-2500
- TDD: 651-227-9291
- FAX: 651-789-2501
West Side of St. Paul, East Side of Saint Paul, Highland Park in zip codes 55130, 55106, 55107, 55116, 55117, 55119 and others who cannot receive services in their neighborhood due to language barriers. Neighborhood House staff speak up to 15 different languages.