Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Through the Family Centers, help is available to families with housing needs such as:
- Finding safe and supportive housing
- Emergency financial support for housing needs
- Housing inspections
- Mediation between tenants and landlords
Helps families living in the zip codes of: 55130, 55106, 55107, 55116, 55117, and 55119.
740 York Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106-3730
- East Side Bruce F. Vento Site 409 Case Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55130-4051
- East Side Daytons Bluff Site 262 Bates Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55106-5541
- North End Saint Paul Music Academy site 27 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN, 55117-5067
- The Wellstone Center 179 Robie St E, St. Paul, MN, 55107-3390
- Highland Family Center 1293 Maynard Dr E, St. Paul, MN, 55116-2905
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday
NO walk ins.
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-763-7340
- Main: 651-793-7340
Zip codes 55106 Payne/Phalen Neighborhood