Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Through the Family Centers, help is available to families with housing needs such as:
- Finding permanent and safe housing
- Emergency financial support for housing needs
- Housing inspections
- Mediation between tenants and landlords
740 York Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106
City of St. Paul
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-763-7340
- Main: 651-793-7340
- Dayton's Bluff Elementary 262 Bates Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106
- Saint Paul Music Academy 27 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN, 55117
- The Wellstone Center 179 Robie St E, St. Paul, MN, 55107
- Highland Family Center 1293 Maynard Dr E, St. Paul, MN, 55116