Division of Indian Work
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Horizons Unlimited is a culturally-sensitive food shelf serving the urban American Indian population.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Native American Community
American Indians with Tribal identification.
Food Shelf hours are 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
1001 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
Twin Cities Metro, primarily Hennepin County
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-279-6343
- Main: 612-722-8722
9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
- Support Group - Grief, Grandparents as Caregivers Advice, support and comfort for people and their families
- Transitional Housing - American Indian Youth Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families