White Earth Nation
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
Area Served by County
- Becker County
- Clearwater County
- Mahnomen County
- Assistance with community resources
- Native American Community
- People with low income
Eligibility is based on the most recent month of income and household size.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
Visit online for information about the program and how to apply. Find your local Energy Assistance Program service provider here or by calling (800) 657-3710.
There is no fee.
35500 Eagleview Rd, Ogema, MN, 56569
White Earth Nation reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 866-885-7656
- Main - Human Services: 218-935-5554
- Main: 218-983-3285
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs