White Earth Nation
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
Area Served by County
- Becker County
- Clearwater County
- Mahnomen County
- Community Action Partnership
- Native American Community
- People with low income
35500 Eagleview Rd, Ogema, MN, 56569
White Earth Nation reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-983-3286
- Main - Human Services: 218-935-5554
- Main: 218-983-3285
Other Services at this Location
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs