White Earth Nation
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
- Native American Community
To access free care if uninsured, must be a member of any federally recognized Indian Tribe
Services are covered under Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare, including all managed care plans, including medical transportation. No fee for health care services for uninsured enrolled tribal members (of any tribe), who meet income guidelines.
25519 State Hwy 224, White Earth, MN, 56591
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-983-4300
- Pine Point Health Station 25519 State Hwy 224, White Earth, MN, 56591
- White Earth Health Center - Ogema 40520 County Highway 34, Ogema, MN, 56569
- Naytahwaush Indian Health Services (IHS) Center 238 Church St, Naytahwaush, MN, 56566