United Community Action Partnership
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Clients are able to choose their own food items at multiple locations.
About This Location
Located in the Catholic School (enter at the south end)
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Brief interview for information gathering purposes
400 9th St, Heron Lake, MN, 56137
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-537-1416
- Mary and Martha's Pantry of Westbrook 1110 11th St, Westbrook, MN, 56183
- Kitchen Table Food Shelf - Tracy 231 2nd St, Tracy, MN, 56175
- Marshall Corporate Office 1400 S Saratoga St, Marshall, MN, 56258