Pillsbury United Communities
Domestic Violence Support Services - Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project
Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
This program provides support to people in abusive situations and works to reduce spousal abuse and family violence.
Programs may include crisis intervention for battered women, and domestic violence education and prevention.
Crisis intervention and victim advocacy for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
Advocates on staff speak English, Somali, Arabic and other East African languages.
Area Served by County
- Hennepin County
Call for Location
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-377-7000
- Domestic Violence Support Services - Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project
- Pillsbury United Communities
- Pillsbury United Communities - Brian Coyle Center Call for Location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Waite House Call for Location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Pillsbury House Call for Location
Other Services at this Location
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Free or Low-Cost Meals Free or low cost meals for people in need
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents