Pillsbury United Communities
Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
Immediate child care is available to kids that need temporary supervision. A crisis nursery is generally available on a 24/7 basis. Crisis intervention services can include child abuse prevention and family support programs.
Services are available to families experiencing:
- Medical or mental health concerns
- Housing problems
- Financial strain or lapse in Child Care Assistance benefit
- Divorce or separation
- Family violence
- Emergency situations
The Crisis Nursery is available to parents experiencing and overwhelming level of stress from daily life challenges. They try to reduce the stress level by providing emergency childcare and respite services, while offering a resources to ensure both parent and children are healthy and well.
If you are in an abusive situation or you fear becoming abusive to yourself or your children, call 911 immediately.
Families with children aged 6 weeks -12 years
Hours are 9:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday
Call for location
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-302-3500
- Main: 612-377-7000
9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday - Friday
- Pillsbury United Communities Crisis Nursery Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Brian Coyle Center Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Waite House Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Pillsbury House + Theatre Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents