Minnesota Community Care
Reproductive and Sexual Health
Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Fact-based information and clinical services, including all federally approved methods of contraception (birth control), testing and treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling and referrals, gender affirming hormone care, screening and laboratory tests, preconception care, and evidence-informed sexuality education for young people, teens, and caregivers.
153 Cesar Chavez St, St. Paul, MN, 55107
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-602-7500
- East Side Family Clinic and Dental 895 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
- McDonough Homes Clinic 1544 Timberlake Rd, St. Paul, MN, 55117
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents