Minnesota Community Care
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming or supplies to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information, educational opportunities, or equipment/supplies.
D.I.V.A. Moms (Dynamic, Involved, Valued, African-American) provides culturally reflective group prenatal care and resource networking to U.S. born African-American moms.
- African American Community
Please call or text Kindra McGee, the care navigator, at (651) 202-1116 to see if you are eligible for the program.
153 Cesar Chavez St, St. Paul, MN, 55107
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-202-1116
- Main: 651-602-7500
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.