Minnesota Community Care
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Offers a full range of medical services for all ages of life, from prenatal care through end-of-life care.
About This Location
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide free and low-cost clinics in underserved areas, typically inner-cities and rural areas. They are designed to serve people who have limited access to healthcare such as the uninsured and underinsured, immigrants, migrant workers and people who live in public housing or are homeless. These medical clinics are paid for by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Federally Qualified Health Centers provide:
- Checkups when you are well
- Treatment when you are sick
- Complete care when you are pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
- Assistance with community resources
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Case management
- Nutrition assessment and/or counseling
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
People of any age with or without health insurance
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance plans are accepted including Medical Assistance, Medicare, MinnesotaCare, HealthPartners, UCare, BlueCrossBlueShield/BluePlus, Medica Choice, Metropolitan Health Plan, PreferredOne and other private insurance.
A sliding fee is offered to people without insurance.
895 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-602-7500
- Health Care for the Homeless - Downtown Clinic 424 Dorothy Day Pl, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- Health Care for the Homeless - Union Gospel 435 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55103
- La Clinica and Main Office 153 Cesar Chavez St, St. Paul, MN, 55107
- McDonough Homes Clinic 1544 Timberlake Rd, St. Paul, MN, 55117
- St. Paul Wellness Center 45 10th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- Farmington Clinic 19685 Pilot Knob Rd, Farmington, MN, 55024
Other Services at this Location
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.