Minnesota Community Care
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Offers a full range of medical services for all ages of life, from prenatal care through end-of-life care.
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
People of any age with or without health insurance
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance plans are accepted including Medical Assistance, Medicare, MinnesotaCare, HealthPartners, UCare, BlueCrossBlueShield/BluePlus, Medica Choice, Metropolitan Health Plan, PreferredOne and other private insurance.
A sliding fee is offered to people without insurance.
435 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55103
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-602-7500
- Health Care for the Homeless - Downtown Clinic 424 Dorothy Day Pl, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- St. Paul Wellness Center 45 10th St W, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- East Side Family Clinic and Dental 895 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
- La Clinica and Main Office 153 Cesar Chavez St, St. Paul, MN, 55107
- McDonough Homes Clinic 1544 Timberlake Rd, St. Paul, MN, 55117
- Farmington Clinic 19685 Pilot Knob Rd, Farmington, MN, 55024