Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming or supplies to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information, educational opportunities, or equipment/supplies.
Maternal and child health services include:
- Prenatal visits
- Postpartum visits
- Well-child services
- Family planning
- Breastfeeding counseling
- Home safety
- Parenting education
- Family Spirit Program
- Native American Community
43408 Oodena Dr, Onamia, MN, 56359
Mille Lacs Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-362-1710
- Main: 320-532-4181
- Toll Free: 800-709-6445
- District II Community Center and Clinic - East Lake 36666 State Highway 65, McGregor, MN, 55760
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Crisis Line Immediate support and advice for people in distress
- Transportation - Community Health Representatives Program that provides rides for people in the community
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs