Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Immediate support and advice for people in distress
Crisis lines provide immediate support to help ensure a person's safety and help them take the next steps toward resolving a problem.
Crisis intervention hotlines/helplines are available through telephone, email, chat, text or other communication methods.
A 24/7 domestic abuse and sexual assault crisis line provided by the women's shelter.
- Native American Community
43408 Oodena Dr, Onamia, MN, 56359
Mille Lacs Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 866-867-4006
- Main: 320-532-4181
- Toll Free: 800-709-6445
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Domestic Violence Support Services - Family Violence Prevention Program Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
- Transportation - Community Health Representatives Program that provides rides for people in the community
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs