Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
Help to pay for utility services for people in need
Non-governmental energy assistance program that helps pay for home utilities, such as natural gas, oil, propane or electricity
Water Crisis Assistance is now available through the Energy Assistance Program for past due, disconnects, and shut offs.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
8800 Highway 7, Ste 403, St. Louis Park, MN, 55426
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-933-9639
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Low-Cost Auto Repair Low cost car repair services
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families