Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Duluth
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Through the Mobile Market, free food is available for children and seniors.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
2424 W 5th St, Ste 102, Duluth, MN, 55806
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-726-1665
- Toll Free: 800-761-5257
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Personal Financial Counseling Help for people to gain control of their finances