Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Duluth
Financial Management Education
Classes, workshops and information about money management
Classes and resources that provide information about effectively managing your finance and retirement planning information
Common Cents class is a free 12- to 16-hour money and homebuyer education class
- Community Action Partnership
2424 W 5th St, Ste 102, Duluth, MN, 55806
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-726-1665
- Toll Free: 800-761-5257
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Personal Financial Counseling Help for people to gain control of their finances