Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
1077 Highway 15 S, Hutchinson, MN, 55350
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-234-5110
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Buffalo 300 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN, 55313
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - New Ulm 1601 S Broadway St, New Ulm, MN, 56073
- CPAP Store 2157 Troop Dr, Sartell, MN, 56377
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Coon Rapids 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Minneapolis 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Westgate 1055 Westgate Dr, St. Paul, MN, 55114
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Smith 225 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Cambridge 2560 Main St S, Cambridge, MN, 55008
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Owatonna 1176 E Frontage Rd, Owatonna, MN, 55060
- CPAP Store - Fargo 3003 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND, 58103