Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
1601 S Broadway St, New Ulm, MN, 56073
New Ulm area
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-217-5585
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Hutchinson 1077 Highway 15 S, Hutchinson, MN, 55350
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Owatonna 1176 E Frontage Rd, Owatonna, MN, 55060
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Buffalo 300 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN, 55313
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Minneapolis 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Westgate 1055 Westgate Dr, St. Paul, MN, 55114
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Smith 225 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Coon Rapids 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- CPAP Store 2157 Troop Dr, Sartell, MN, 56377
- AdaptHealth Minnesota - Cambridge 2560 Main St S, Cambridge, MN, 55008
- CPAP Store - Fargo 3003 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND, 58103