Health Care Providers/Clinics1,090 Results
Health care providers can check for health conditions or refer to specialists if needed.
- If the child already has a clinic, the next step is to schedule an appointment for a well visit or evaluation of developmental/behavioral concerns.
- If the child is uninsured or insurance status is not known, contact the local county or tribal C&TC Coordinator for help finding a clinic.
Clinic 6545 France Ave S, Ste 662, Edina, MN, 55435 (952) 846-7446 https://www.thepaneldoc.com
Clinic 4465 White Bear Pkwy, Ste 1, White Bear Lake, MN, 55110-7625 (651) 653-0062 https://www.aalfafamily.com
Clinic 491 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55103-1936 (651) 771-5778
Public Health Clinic 204 1st St NW, Aitkin, MN, 56431-1260 (218) 927-7200 https://www.co.aitkin.mn.us/departments/hhs/hhs-home.htmlhttps://www.co.aitkin.mn.us/departments/hhs/PH-home.html
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education
- Health Care Providers/Clinics
- Child and Teen Checkups
- Specialty Care/Medical diagnosis
- Early Childhood Mental Health Providers
- Parent to Parent Support Groups