Family and Community Resource Navigators are available in some areas to help expecting and parenting families connect to local early childhood and family well-being services.
Child and Teen Checkups Tribe and County Contacts (search by tribe or county)1 Result
Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators can help with medical or dental appointments or transportation to appointments. Search on the website by Tribe or county for connections to Tribal services for families living on and off Tribal Nation lands.
- Indian Health Services (IHS) and Tribal Clinics
- Tribal Schools and Programs
- Tribal Early Head Start/Head Start
- Tribal Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- American Indian Caregiver Supports
- Child and Teen Checkups Tribe and County Contacts (search by tribe or county)
- Tribal Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Tribal Resources for Early Childhood Care (MNTRECC)