Winona County Collaborative
Integrated Children's Mental Health & Family Services Collaboratives
A group of agencies that plan and coordinate local services for children, youth and families
The collaborative plans and coordinates the local service systems serving children and families, including children and youth with mental health needs.
A collaborative does not offer the services, rather it gives families information about services and supports in their area.
About This Location
Service systems include:
- General services such as schools, recreation, libraries, and health care
- Family services such as childcare and child/family welfare
- Mental health services and substance use disorder treatment
- Public services such as county human services, public health and juvenile corrections
Families needing help should contact a local mental health agency, county human services or school district.
903 Gilmore Ave, Winona, MN, 55987
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-494-0901