White Earth Nation
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
- Native American Community
- People with low income
Serves homeless families
35500 Eagleview Rd, Ogema, MN, 56569
White Earth Nation reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-983-3285
- Main - Human Services: 218-935-5554
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Learning Scholarship Scholarships for families to help pay for early childhood programs
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs