White Earth Nation
Early Childhood Mental Health Services
Mental health services for young children and their families
Mental health services that can support healthy parenting when either the caregiver or the child is affected by emotional or behavioral concerns. For caregivers, this may be a history of postpartum depression, trauma, anxiety, other mental illness, or substance use. For young children, this may be challenging behaviors, trouble with eating or sleeping, tantrums, or other emotional or behavioral problems.
These services are especially important for young children or parents/caregivers who have experienced trauma, such as abuse, neglect, violence, or other stressful or scary events in life.
- Native American Community
- People with low income
Children age birth - five years of age and their caregivers, with a focus on uninsured and underinsured families
1730 Clifton Pl, Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Twin Cities Metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-813-1590
- Main: 612-872-8207
- White Earth Urban Duluth Office 205 W 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55802
- Oshki Manidoo Center 1714 15th St NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601
- White Earth Health Center - Ogema 40520 County Highway 34, Ogema, MN, 56569
- Mahnomen Mental Health Office 216 N Main St, Mahnomen, MN, 56557
Other Services at this Location
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.