Minnesota’s Energy Assistance Program helps renters and homeowners keep homes heated, lights on and more. For more information visit: www.mn.gov/home.
Washington County Community Services
Assessment for the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Program that evaluates people for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and identifies the best treatment options
Area Served by County
- Washington County
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
14949 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-275-7402
- Main: 651-430-6455
- Main -Financial Assistance: 651-430-6459
- Toll Free: 844-711-1907
- Main - Stillwater: 651-430-6000
Other Services at this Location
- Adult Mental Health Crisis Response Services Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS) Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Food Support Apply for county programs that help pay for food
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- County Programs for People with Disabilities Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
- Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) Benefit Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) services offer medically necessary treatment to people under the age of 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or related conditions
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.