The Arc Greater Twin Cities
School to Adult Life Transition
Helps prepare students with disabilities to successfully move into their adult phase of life
Coordinated activities are provided to students to teach the knowledge and skills needed for post-school activities. This can include such things as employment, further education, community experiences or living on your own.
Offers several programs to help students with disabilities think about their adult future:
The Transition Planning supports parents and students in setting the vision for a good life, incorporating competitive employment and community participation.
GetSet! is a training program for young adults preparing for the transition from school to the adult world. This curriculum-based program prepares students for work by discussing topics such as workplace safety, employment soft skills and searching and interviewing for a job.
- Assistance with community resources
- Private pay
- Developmental disabilities
Medicaid waivers may cover the cost of the workbook or program fees to anyone receiving that service
641 Fairview Ave N, Ste 195, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Twin Cities Metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-920-0855
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Information and Support Helps people find resources and connect to services
- Life Care Planning for People with Disabilities - FutureLife Options Help to develop a life plan that secures a future for people with disabilities and their families