The Arc Greater Twin Cities
Information and Support
Helps people find resources and connect to services
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Offers online and telephone help designed to help people with disabilities live their fullest lives.
- Assistance with community resources
- Developmental disabilities
Call (952) 920-0855 to make an appointment.
You can also submit questions online to an advocate or search through FAQs to find answers to previous questions.
There is no fee for this service.
641 Fairview Ave N, Ste 195, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-920-0855
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Life Care Planning for People with Disabilities - FutureLife Options Help to develop a life plan that secures a future for people with disabilities and their families
- School to Adult Life Transition Helps prepare students with disabilities to successfully move into their adult phase of life
- Transitional Services Money to cover the one-time costs of moving out of an eligible setting (such as a hospital, adult foster care home or nursing home) into your own place