Domestic Violence Support Services
Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
This program provides support to people in abusive situations and works to reduce spousal abuse and family violence.
Programs may include crisis intervention for battered women, and domestic violence education and prevention.
Trained staff offer assistance to victims, survivors, family and friends who have been affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, or general crimes. Advocates provide:
- Help and support at the hospital or law enforcement center
- Help locating resources, such as:
- Security and protection
- Household items
- Personal supplies
- Thrift Store vouchers
- Provides legal advocacy and/or criminal justice system intervention
Speakers are available to provide community awareness presentations, educational programs for schools and other groups, and professional trainings on issues relating to domestic violence, sexual assault and general crime issues.
- Free / no cost to everyone
PO Box 815, Fergus Falls, MN, 56538
Big Stone, Becker, Chippewa, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, McLeod, Meeker, Otter Tail, Pope, Renville, Stevens, Swift, Traverse, Wadena, Wilkin, and Yellow Medicine counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-739-3486 x774
- Main: 218-739-3486
- Toll Free - Hotline: 800-974-3359
- Otter Tail - Fergus Falls (Someplace Safe) 106 S Union Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Safe Harbor Support Services (Someplace Safe) 1402 E Bancroft Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Grant County (Someplace Safe) 32 Central Ave S, Elbow Lake, MN, 56531
- Wilkin County (Someplace Safe) 300 5th St S, Breckenridge, MN, 56520
- Traverse County (Someplace Safe) 1112 1st Ave N, Wheaton, MN, 56296
- Douglas County (Someplace Safe) 700 Cedar St, Alexandria, MN, 56308
- Wadena County 11 Bryant Ave SW, Wadena, MN, 56482
- Stevens County (Someplace Safe) 206 Atlantic Ave, Morris, MN, 56267
- Pope County (Someplace Safe) 625 S Lakeshore Dr, Glenwood, MN, 56334
- Big Stone County (Someplace Safe) 133 2nd St NW, Ortonville, MN, 56278
Other Services at this Location
- Regional Navigator for Sexually Exploited Youth This agency connects trafficked or sexually-exploited youth with supportive services. The youth are viewed as victims and survivors, not criminals.