Pillsbury United Communities
Legal help for low-income individuals
Legal aid program that offers legal counseling and/or representation for low-income individuals, typically in the areas of disability law, elder law and family law
Free or low cost legal services help people who are unable to afford a lawyer get access to the court system.
Free legal advice and basic services on a variety of civil issues including immigration, housing, and debt collection.
About This Location
Open 12:30pm - 2:00pm the second and fourth Thursday of the month. Call for an appointment.
- People with low income
Waite House Community Center: 2:00pm - 4:00pm, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
Brain Coyle Center: 9:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Tuesday 12:30pm - 2:00pm, 2nd Tuesday of each month 9:30am - 1:30pm, Friday
Call for location
Cedar-Riverside area of Minneapolis
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-338-5282
9:00am - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Pillsbury United Communities - Waite House Call for location
- Pillsbury United Communities - Pillsbury House Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents