Minnesota Community Care
Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
Dental clinic offering treatment services to help improve dental health
Provides comprehensive dental services such as preventive, restorative and emergency care
Their staff is diverse and speak many different languages.
About This Location
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide free and low-cost clinics in underserved areas, typically inner-cities and rural areas. They are designed to serve people who have limited access to healthcare such as the uninsured and underinsured, immigrants, migrant workers and people who live in public housing or are homeless. These medical clinics are paid for by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Federally Qualified Health Centers provide:
- Checkups when you are well
- Treatment when you are sick
- Complete care when you are pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Dental care available through the West Side Dental Clinic.
Clinic hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30am - 8:00pm, Wednesday
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
Call for appointment
Most insurance plans are accepted that cover dental care, including: Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, Health Partners, and Delta Dental.
A sliding fee is offered to people without insurance.
478 Robert St S, St. Paul, MN, 55107
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-602-7500
- La Clinica and Main Office 153 Cesar Chavez St, St. Paul, MN, 55107
- East Side Family Clinic and Dental 895 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106