Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota/Oficina Legal
Legal help for low-income individuals
Legal aid program that offers legal counseling and/or representation for low-income individuals, typically in the areas of disability law, elder law and family law
Free or low cost legal services help people who are unable to afford a lawyer get access to the court system.
Programs include direct legal assistance, education, and advocacy, for refugees and immigrants
Able to assist with certain types of immigration-related cases, based on current program capacity.
Unable to assist immigrants with other areas of law, such as housing, public benefits, employment or family law.
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Ethiopian Community
- Hispanic/Latino Community
- Hmong Community
- Karen Community
- Laotian Community
- People with low income
- Russian Community
- Somali Community
- Vietnamese Community
Immigrants and refugees who meet income guidelines.
Call the intake link to ask about services.
Call for location
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-223-1368
- Austin Office Call for location
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota/Oficina Legal 450 Syndicate St N, St. Paul, MN, 55104
- Moorhead Offices Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Forms Assistance Helps people complete applications or other required steps to receive benefits or services