Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Search rental listings in the Twin Cities Metro area to find an apartment, house, duplex, townhome or condo to rent.
- Search for available affordable rental housing by:
- Rent amount
- Number of bedrooms
- Subsidized Housing Programs
- Seniors and Disabled
- Create account to get an email when new listings that match your search appear
- Waiting List information: Provides information about the open/closed status of Twin Cities metro area waiting lists for subsidized housing and Section 8 Vouchers
- Basic Housing Information: Tip sheets to help with housing searches, fair housing, and understanding public housing, project-based housing and Section 8 Vouchers
- Section 8 Information: Includes information about Housing Choice Voucher payment standards and Metro and Greater Minnesota portability contacts.
- Service agencies are also encouraged to contact the agency for additional resources and help
- Program called Beyond Backgrounds to help tenants with difficult rental histories partner with participating landlords
- Affordable and accessible housing listings are free for landlords
- Assistance with community resources
- Individuals with criminal histories accepted
- Free / no cost to everyone
In addition to the general public, this organization provides housing referrals/resources to individuals with criminal histories reentering the general population from a correctional facility.
There is no fee for this service.
275 Market St, Ste 509, Minneapolis, MN, 55405-1626
8:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-522-2500
All services: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington Counties. Some services: Statewide.