Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Grand Portage Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- Native American Community
- People with low income
83 Stevens Rd, Grand Portage, MN, 55605
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-475-2480
- Main: 218-475-2277
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.
- Utility Assistance Help to pay for utility services for people in need