Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- Native American Community
- People with low income
1720 Big Lake Rd, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Fond Du Lac Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-878-2631
- Main - Administration: 218-879-4593
- Main - Cloquet Community Center: 218-878-7510
- Toll Free: 800-365-1613
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Head Start - American Indian Families Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Local Bus Service Bus transportation within a city, county or region
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.