Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Meet with a case manager to help find housing or use the computer lab to research apartments.
Area Served by County
- Anoka County
- Carver County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
- Scott County
- Washington County
- Assistance with community resources
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- LGBTQ Community
- People with low income
Youth aged 11 - 24 years
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Twin Cities Metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
Other Services at this Location
- Free or Low-Cost Meals Free or low cost meals for people in need
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.