Hearing Loss Services
Evaluations and other audiology-related services for people with hearing loss
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid options, fit and adjustments
- Care for Tinnitus
- Dizziness and balance evaluations
- Auditory processing disorder care
About This Location
Provides services for clients of all ages.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private pay
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
Audiology services and hearing aids may not be covered by insurance or Medicare - check with your insurance to be sure.
Medical Assistance (MA) does cover audiology and hearing aids at Essentia.
1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792
St. Louis County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-305-0000
- Toll Free: 800-662-5728
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic - 3rd Street Building 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care