Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
Financial Management Education
Classes, workshops and information about money management
Classes and resources that provide information about effectively managing your finance and retirement planning information
The Financial Wellness classes and counseling provide households with the tools they need to become more financially secure.
Topics covered include:
- Income and expenses
- Credit reports and scores
- Spending and saving
- Managing debt
- Protecting your identity
- Community Action Partnership
Participants must be 18 years or older Hennepin county resident
There is no fee for this service.
8800 Highway 7, Ste 403, St. Louis Park, MN, 55426
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-933-9639
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Low-Cost Auto Repair Low cost car repair services
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Utility Assistance Help to pay for utility services for people in need