Chisago County Health and Human Services
County Programs for People with Disabilities
Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
County programs for people with disabilities include:
- Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) - Allows participants in MN waiver programs or Alternative Care to manage their own services and supports
- Medical Assistance for Employed Persons with Disabilities (MA-EPD) - Work incentive that allows people with disabilities to work and keep their Medical Assistance (MA)
- Medical Assistance - Tax Equity Fairness and Responsibility Act (MA-TEFRA) - An insurance option for children with disabilities who live with their parent(s), need a high level of care, and whose parents have too much income for their child to qualify for MA
- Adults with disabilities
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Older adults with disabilities
Check specific program guidelines for requirements.
313 N Main St, Rm 230, Center City, MN, 55012
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-213-5600
- Main: 651-213-5231
- Adult Health Intake: 651-213-5658
- Alternate1: 651-213-5700
- Toll Free: 888-234-1246
- TTY: 651-213-8244
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Food Support Apply for county programs that help pay for food
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services