Minnesota’s Energy Assistance Program helps renters and homeowners keep homes heated, lights on and more. For more information visit: www.mn.gov/home.
CHI LakeWood Health
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
Area Served by County
- Lake of the Woods County
600 Main Ave S, Baudette, MN, 56623
Lake of the Woods County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-634-1795
- Main: 218-634-2120
- Toll Free: 800-245-9483
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center) Outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services to rural and medically-underserved areas
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.