Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit the Energy Assistance Program
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Noon - 4:00pm, Monday & Thursday
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
510 Walnut St, Door 8, Farmington, MN, 55024
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-985-5300
10:30pm - 3:30pm, Monday and Thursday
- Messiah Community Food Shelf 16725 Highview Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Rosemount Resource Center 14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Burnsville Resource Center 501 Highway 13 E, Burnsville, MN, 55337