Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Service is available by appointment only.
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
16725 Highview Ave, Messiah Lutheran Church, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-985-5300
10:00pm - 6:00pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Rosemount Resource Center 14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Burnsville Resource Center 501 Highway 13 E, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Farmington Food Shelf 510 Walnut St, Farmington, MN, 55024